Sunday 10 February 2008

Half Way There


Finally made the half way mark today. I have also made friends with a little Robin who seems to be appreciating all of the worms I am turning over while digging. The weather was a lot different today, there was a slight chill in the air and after being there about 10 minutes the sea fog started to come in it was very creepy. I felt like the allotments were turning into a set from a Tim Burton film.

Then I started to hear someone digging, I couldn't see anyone just hear it! Between finding all the bones yesterday and the digging noise I was visioning graves being dug through the fog.

But I discovered it was a fellow allotment holder I hadn't met before she was digging over a patch just outside of the walled garden so I couldn't see her.
I breathed a sigh of relief and decided to call it a day.

No comments: