Wednesday 13 February 2008

The Final Dig!


It's finally completed, I now have a completely dug, fresh patch of soil that's mine to plant what I want where I want. How exciting is that!!!!!

It was a bit of struggle but I made it, although my back is feeling very alive at the moment.







I came across an area with a lot of beans on the ground, very strange. It made me feel a bit like Jack and the Giant Beanstalk, so I throw them on the compost heap as I am not quite ready for a parallel universe at the top of a giant beanstalk, not yet anyway!







The weather was beautiful today and the evening was so much longer, bring on the long Summer evenings with beautiful sunsets. Although the sky looked quite spectacular as I was leaving the allotments this evening, a good taste of things to come.

2 comments:

Juliet said...

Congratulations on beating the weeds and the bones!

Happy growing.

Compostwoman said...

Well done Salena on getting your plot cleared so quickly!!

Want to come over here and do some of ours??

;)

and compostmiss and compostman say "hi" too!!