Saturday 8 March 2008

The First Sowing


So I now had all of the seeds so on the 2nd of March I started making small pots out of toilet roll and newspaper as I didn't feel the need to buy anything new when I had a couple of pots left over from last years pots and I obviously had plenty of toilet roll and newspaper in the recycling bins. I also made tags to make sure I know what is where although I really wanted to give them individual names as they are my babies...




So my windowsills are now taken over with baby onions, radishes, cabbages, garlic, peas, beans and chitting potatoes.








After 6 days I noticed my radish babies coming to the surface, I felt like shouting push, push you can do it!!

1 comment:

Compostwoman said...

Oooh sounds like the beginning of addiction, then......

;)


cw xxx